Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Prezi Done

I just completed my Prezi for my capstone defense tomorrow at 1pm.  Anyone wishing to join in this accomplishment feel free.  This meeting should go well.  This is only the third time that I have made a prezi, but feel it is the most appropriate technique to end on a high note. 

With that being said, I am also looking into a career opportunity in Boston.  I'm glad that I attended the mock interview so I will know how to prepare when they call.  I have not interviewed in over 16 years.  That's not necessarily a bad thing because I've been employed during that period.  This position with utilize my leadership skills and culinary talents.

It will feel good to complete this journey that began 18 months ago..  As a life long learner, we are never truly finished which is probably why I started the flipped classroom course.

Professional Development?

No comments:

Post a Comment